Play European Roulette Online in 2022
Roulette has thrived for so many years by evolving to the standards of whatever gaming media that we enjoy. Today, online casinos are the most popular means of accessing the game, and European Roulette, as one of the oldest variations of the game, has persisted through time and even across several cultures. Today, Indian casinos also give their users the platform to play and win real money in this game.
Therefore, in this guide, we’ll go through key features of European Roulette including its gameplay, top tricks and strategies to help you win, picking the best online European Roulette casinos, and so much more.
What is European Roulette?
Let us first understand a typical outline of the game of Roulette before we dive into European Roulette. Basically, Roulette is a casino game where you try to predict where a ball will land in a spinning wheel. This game involves a croupier or dealer, a roulette wheel, a ball, and of course, you.
The wheel is divided into different pockets based on colour and numbers, and arranged randomly on the rim of the wheel where the ball will spin. Here’s how the division works:
Play European Roulette Games HERE!
How to play European Roulette online in India?
European Roulette is available in several online roulette casinos in India. In fact, it is perhaps the most popular variation of Roulette that you’ll find in online casinos. However, selecting the right casino to play this game is important.
If you want to know the best online casino for you to play European Roulette, these are some of the things you should look out for:
Rules of playing European Roulette
European Roulette is the most “plain” variation of roulette. It’s quite easy to understand and play, and this is perhaps why it is very popular. The basic rules of roulette game is all you need to get started.
- Land-Based Vs Online Roulette: Playing at online European roulette casinos is different from brick-and-mortar casinos in one way – player limits. This is because, unlike physical casinos, online gaming allows as many players to bet at a single table. So, it’s not really a rule but an unshakeable circumstance.
- Bet Size: There are several specified denominations at every version of European Roulette you’ll see online. The maximum and minimum bet limits are specified and you cannot bet beyond those figures.
- Placing Bets: Before each spin, there is a waiting time of a few seconds for players to make their wagers. You will select the chip size that has the amount you want to bet and then place it on the region that you want to bet on by clicking on it. The croupier then declares that there are no more bets and spins the ball in the opposite direction of the ball. When the ball stops on a pocket, you will discover if you win or lose. For subsequent bets, online casinos have the “rebet option” which will enable you to place the same wager with the same amount. The “double bet” button is another quick fix button that will double whatever you have currently wagered.
Play European Roulette Games For Free Or Real Money
Whether you want to test the waters at a free roulette casino, or you want to play online roulette for real money, JeetPlay casino is one of the best options, especially in India. You can enjoy top European Roulette games like Lucky Spin Euro Roulette, Euro Roulette Gold, European Roulette VIP, European Roulette Small Bets, and so much more.
Get started with free or real money European Roulette Games in 5 simple steps:
- Head over to our listed casino and hit the sign up button.
- Fill in your details, confirm your account with a one-time password, and complete your registration
- Sign in and head over to the games section if you want to play free demo games or make a deposit and get the welcome bonus to play games with.
- Or play the games for real with your own bankroll.
- Withdraw your winnings!
Live European Roulette Games
If you like the experience of land-based casinos, but you don’t enjoy having to get dressed up and drive to a real casino, then live European Roulette is perfect for you. Unlike regular online roulette games, live dealer roulette simulates the real experience of playing with real people.
Regular online roulette games make use of the Random Number Generator (RNG) to independently generate the outcomes of a spin. A lot of players feel skeptical that a computer will not be influenced against the players. However, licensed casinos have their RNGs tested regularly to make sure that there is no cheating.
However, with live Europan Roulette Games, you don’t have to bother about all that since you can see the croupier in real-time. Also, you can watch live European Roulette games without playing as a way to practice before playing for real money.
Play European Roulette Games on Mobile
Playing from the comfort of your home or the vibrant atmosphere of a brick-and-mortar casino are not the only two options. You don’t have to be fixed to a spot to enjoy the game you love when you can carry the entire casino in the palm of your hands anywhere you go.
However, in the same way, you need care in selecting an online casino to enjoy the European Roulette game, that’s how much care is needed for a mobile casino well. The casino should have a license, security, useful promotion offers, varied banking methods, and most importantly, a good game provider and web design.
A good web design and a good game developer are both important because they help you make the jump from the feature-filled desktop version to the mobile version without any loss of said features. You should be able to play European Roulette on your mobile device with all the features of the game accessible to you in high quality and without lag in the network.
Winning tips of European Roulette
The tricks to apply in European Roulette are not predictions on how each spin will play out. Rather, these tips are calculated attempts on how to make the best of the randomness of the game. Let’s look at some of the European Roulette tricks to win:
Although there is no evidence that roulette spins follow a certain pattern, it is still important that you play demo games. This is because, as a new player to any variation of the game, you should get in touch with the flow of the game and know its features.
What are the betting limits? How long can I expect to play before I get ready to withdraw? You can get answers to these with demo gaming.
Inside bets tip
Inside bets have lower odds of hitting than outside bets. Therefore, you should always wager on inside bets with small units of your entire bankroll. If you decide to wager with a larger sum, you should consider making the bet on higher probability outcomes like a corner bet, street bet, Orphelins, etc.
Outside bets tip
The outside bets have the most probability of hitting, so they’re your best bet for winning regularly. However, their payout is relatively small. Therefore, wagering on outside bets like high or low and even or odd requires a steady wager with a good amount of money.
European roulette strategies
Implementing a betting strategy helps you react automatically to wins and losses when they come. It is important to know which betting strategy you prefer and estimate the size of your bankroll accordingly. Here are some of the most popular European Roulette Betting strategies:
- The Martingale Betting Strategy: This strategy requires the player to start out with a betting unit, to double their wager each time they lose, and return to the original betting unit when they win. The bets are to be placed on an even-money bet with an almost 2 to 1 odds of hitting like in high or low, and red or black. In theory, you cannot lose with this strategy. However, long losing streaks can lead you to hit the wall of the single betting limit set on the game. So it is best to start with a really small amount or betting unit in this system.
- The D’Alembert Betting Strategy: This system also uses even-money bets, but it is not as progressive as the Martingale system. In this strategy, you start out with a unit, add one unit when you lose, and take off one unit when you win. It’s more conservative than Martingale, but you’re also assured of profit when you win.
- The Reverse Martingale Strategy: Here, you also play even-money bets like in D’Alembert and Martingale. But unlike Martingale, you’re required to halve your bet when you lose and double it when you win. We can see that these strategies require a European Roulette game with a low minimum betting limit, and a high maximum betting limit for flexibility.
Types of bets and payouts in European Roulette
The different roulette bets that you can make from the European Roulette wheel can be classified into two broad groups. They are:
- Inside Bets: On the roulette table, these are the bets in the rectangle with the numbers represented in it. They have relatively low probabilities of hitting, but their payout is massive. The “straight up” bet for example is when you bet on a single pocket; it has a 2.7% odds of hitting, and the payout is 35:1. There are also others with higher odds depending on how the chip is placed. TO make a split bet you can place the chip on the intersection between two numbers and the payout is 17:1 although the odds are 5.4%.
- Outside Bets: Outside Bets are visible on the table outside of the rectangle holding all the numbers. They generally have high odds but lower payouts. If not for the existence of the “0” pocket, outside bets like even or odd, red or black, and high or low would have 50% odds. Rather, they’re 48.65% with a 1:1 payout. Others like the column and dozen bet have a 32.4% probability of hitting and a 2:1 payout.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is European roulette better odds?
When compared with American Roulette, European Roulette has better odds for its bets to hit. For example, a straight up bet on a single locket has odds of 2.7% on European Roulette and 2.6% on American Roulette.
What is the safest bet in European Roulette?
The safest bet to play are the even-money bets. These include, red or black, even or odd, and high or low. They have 48.65% odds of hitting which is almost the same as the toss of a coin.
How do you win at European Roulette every time?
It is highly unlikely to win at a casino game every time. The house has a built-in advantage, and in European Roulette that advantage is visible in the "0" pocket. But beyond that, the outcome of each spin is pure chance.
Is European Roulette all luck?
Yes and no. In terms of the outcome of spins, then yes, it's all luck. However, you can manage the randomness of the game with betting strategies.
Is there any strategy in European Roulette?
There are several strategies to help increase your winning chances. We have explained three of the best betting strategies for winning at European Roulette in this guide including Martingale, D'Alembert, and Reverse Martingale strategies.
Perhaps the most exciting thing about European Roulette is that it’s very easy to understand, yet, it promises sizable wins when you follow the right steps. Compared with other roulette variations, it has favorable odds, and it’s very popular in Indian casinos online.
We should emphasize that the best way to enjoy this game is to take the first step of getting a casino that has a license, great promotion offers a variety of banking methods, seamless transition from its desktop to the mobile gaming experience, and a good reputation with customer support and security. We’ve saved you the trouble of doing the research yourself, so you should just head on to best European Roulette Casino, Register and Start Playing.